PROSE is one of Europe’s leading partners for mobility engineering. We are an international team realising A-Z projects for the rebuilding/refurbishment of railway vehicles, development projects of sub-systems and components, as well as advisory and consulting assignments.
We are currently looking for an Electrical System Engineer to join us on this mission in our office in Pisa. The Electrical System Engineer will be called to design electrical system architectures at train and subsystem level, to define the functional and electrical requirements of the various components that will be installed on board the train, to design the electrical interface of the various subsystems (Doors, Traction Converter, Signalling System, Control Systems) with the rest of the on-board equipment. The Electrical System Engineer will have to draw wiring diagrams and to dimension electrical components (cables, relays, contactors, etc.).
As a team member, the Electrical System Engineer is fully responsible for compliance with the sub-objectives (content, schedule, and costs) agreed with the Manager of the Electrical Department or the Project Manager.
- Electrical or Electronics Engineering degree;
- Position1 (intermediate): 2+ years of experience in electrical system engineer role in automation/railway companies
- Position2 (junior): no previous job experience required
- Electrics and automation knowledge
- Electrical components dimensioning skills
- Good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken;
- Plus: Knowledge of the main rules, standards and regulations in the railway sector
- Planning and organization
- Result orientation
- Permanent contract
- Workplace: Pisa, Italy
- Benefits: meal vouchers, smart working
How to apply
Please send your application (CV and personal letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org and name it Electrical System Engineer – Pisa