Togprat, the annual venue for organisations working in the rolling stock business, hosted by PROSE in Oslo (Norway) took place last week. This second edition took place last Thursday 26th of September 2019.
The main theme this year was AI and digitalisation and what a topical subject this currently is.
All speakers radiated a high level of professional competence and are all specialists within their respective fields. The audience was visibly engaged during the panel debate, contributing to the fruitful and relevant discussions we were hoping for.
The programme was as follows:
• Smartrail 4.0 – A programme of the Swiss railway sector by Rolf Mühlemann, General Manager at PROSE AG
• Smart public transportation by Marius Sommerseth, Manager for Digitalisation and innovation at Sporveien AS
• Maintenance planning and the shift to CBM by Lukas Bach, Research Scientist at SINTEF Digital
• AI Intelligence – Just go for it - What about the risk? by Rune Winter, Head of Product Development, Buildings&Properties at Multiconsult
• Panel debate moderated by Anders Gymnander, Director Scandinavia at PROSE AB
• AI and digitalisation at SJ Labs by Anna Fahlkrans, Business Developer at SJ
• AI and digitalisation at Vy by Kristin Jansson, Director Digital Customer Services at Vy
• AI and digitalisation at MTR Tech by Gustav Sjöberg, Business Developer at MTR Tech
Most companies within the Norwegian market was represented by decision makers, which indicate the level of attention Togprat has within the market.
PROSE would like to express its gratitude to the team that contributed to the success of this event.